Townhomes are a great option for homebuyers of all ages and stages of life because the lifestyle is ideal for those with busy routines. Today, nearly everyone has some level of busyness in their lives, whether it means work or family time. Townhomes can meet many needs, offering up benefits which promise the ideal balance between a house and an apartment.
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, a couple who enjoys travel, or a family who enjoys living the city life, a townhome could be the solution to your new home search. Townhomes are an affordable, great value and give you the benefits of home ownership without all the responsibilities of a single-family home and yard.
Let’s explore the benefits of townhome living and possibly find the perfect space for you and your family to call home.
- The Yard – A townhome allows you the beauty of a yard, plus an abundance of green space, all of which are cared for by the community HOA (Homeowners Association). You get to enjoy a beautifully landscaped yard with no grass cutting, trimming, or sweat!
- The Maintenance – In addition to a perfectly manicured lawn, living in a townhome means virtually maintenance-free living. While you will need to take care of what is inside, all the common areas are the responsibility of the HOA. That means, on top of lawn care, roof repairs, sidewalk repairs, exterior painting, and gutter cleaning are taken care of for you!
- The Amenities – In a townhome community, your new low maintenance lifestyle means you have time to enjoy all the neighborhood amenities. In many cases, you will find resort style amenities overflowing like sparkling swimming pools, tennis courts, abundant greenspaces with walkways and trails, playgrounds, athletic fields, dog parks, and more. In addition to all the outdoor spaces, amenities may also include clubhouses and other common areas where you can gather with friends and neighbors, as well as state-of-the-art fitness centers for staying in shape.
- The Affordability – Compared to single-family homes, townhomes are more affordable while providing comparable living space and style options. It is also a great way to begin building equity and gaining tax benefits as you make the transition from renting to home ownership. In fact, purchasing a townhome is often less costly than renting a comparable space. Townhomes can also help you make the move into your dream neighborhood at a lower cost than purchasing a single-family home. On top of that, utility bills tend to be considerably lower.
- The Space – Townhomes are often larger than apartments or condominiums and offer comparable living space to single-family living. This fact alone makes them popular among first-time homeowners, small families, and empty nesters. Many townhomes offer multiple levels allowing family members to spread out, have a bit of privacy when desired, and enjoy their own space.
- The Location – In most instances, townhome communities are near to or within big cities, allowing homeowners easy access to much desired attractions like dining, shopping, and entertainment, as well as proximity to jobs. In Florida, this also means beaches, lakes, parks, and more are within easy reach!
- The Community – Townhome living offers an additional measure of peace and quiet compared to apartment living, but more importantly you will not only have more privacy, you will find yourself in a community of individuals and families with similar interests. In tight-knit communities, neighbors quickly become friends, and all enjoy a sense of security and belonging.
Making Your Move to Townhome Living
Are you ready to make your move and start enjoying all the benefits of townhome living? If the answer is yes, come on out and explore Harborside at Beacon Lake. This exquisite new neighborhood features only 196 luxury townhomes located on 43 acres with nature preserve and water views, pocket parks and a stop-a-while.
Built by award-winning builder, Dream Finders Homes, Harborside features open floor plans, gourmet kitchens, private master suites, spacious guest rooms, and luxury baths. The townhomes built by Dream Finders Homes offer three to four bedrooms with two to two and a half baths, plus two car garages. You choose your features, upgrading as you desire – from kitchens to floors, lighting to finishes.
Harborside residents enjoy access to all Beacon Lake amenities – a 43-acre paddle friendly lake, splash park, pools, tennis courts, fitness center, demonstration kitchen, social gathering spaces, a dog park, and more!
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact Paul Masciarelli at 904-377-4878 or Gabriele Walton 303-881-6157.